1) The island of Okinawa is south of China.
2) 70-year-old Okinawans have the bodies of 50-year-olds.
3) Hara hachi means stop eating before you’re full
4) The Okinawans don’t eat fish or meat.
5) They eat a lot of seaweed.
6) They do yoga every day.
7) Okinawans are often in a hurry.
8) When Okinawans reach 100 they have a ceremony called Kajimaja.
9) Are there people in your country who live like this?
10) In what ways is your lifestyle similar or different from life in Okinawa?
- Watch the video and decide if the following sentences are true (T) or false (F).
- Charlotte only busks in the morning.
- Buskers usually play pop or folk songs.
- Buskers can’t play anywhere they want to.
- Charlotte always plays in the same area of London.
- She only plays other people’s songs.
- Charlotte prefers busking in the summer than busking in the winter.
- Watch the video again and answer the following questions:
1. How old is Charlotte?
2. Where is she busking today?
3. What time does she start to play?
4. Where can you find buskers in London?
5. Do you need to get a permit to busk in London?
6. Does Charlotte write her own songs?
Regardless this strange situation, Easter is here, and it’s time to decorate eggs. This year I’m going to show you how to empty an egg without breaking the shell… and without blowing into it (it’s not the safest thing nowadays…).
And here’s the proof that you can still eat the omelete! We don’t throw anything away!
Blippi explores an educational children’s museum. Blippi learns and teaches things children and toddlers want to learn. This Blippi Childrens Museum is a great way for your children to learn things like – Learning numbers – learning colors – learn to count and more!
Spanish version by BELÉN – You can watch both, Belen’s version will help you understand the original.